With advancements in collaboration and communication technologies, the need to commute daily or work in the office is a concept of the past. Anyone with a reliable Wi-fi connection can carry out business regardless of physical location. To ensure that this business is still carried out successfully, an effective collaboration and communication solution is necessary to keep staff contactable and connected to everyone in the business, thus allowing employees to work remotely.
To promote flexible working this summer, the ‘Smarter Working Initiative’ is returning for a second year. The awareness day on Monday 24th July (the first official day of school summer holidays) asks business leaders to encourage their employees to work flexible, spending one day working from any location during hours that suit them. The aim of the day is to show the positive effects of flexible working for employees and demonstrate how people can still work productively without being tied down to a desk all day.
At Speakserve, we believe that everyone should have the tools available to allow them to work flexibly this summer holidays, whilst ensuring that the flexible work does not impact the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams or clients. Our services help people embrace flexible working by providing hassle free, high quality audio conferencing solutions and screen sharing software. We offer a range of tools and services designed to encourage remote working:
- Arrange an instant conference anywhere by using one of the 120 Local Dial-In numbers that we offer. Therefore, regardless of geographical location (or isolation!) effective communication can still take place.
- Record your important conference calls, have them transcribed and analysed so you can search for keywords and topics.
- Collaborate with colleagues or clients globally use WebEx to present information and share applications in online web meetings, effortlessly and in real-time.
So, whether you’re sipping on sangria in Spain or catching cod in Cornwall, we have the services to help you.
This summer, we are running a photo competition to promote flexible working. For your chance to win, simply take a photo of yourself working remotely (on the beach, in the garden, on a plane etc.) and the more extraordinary the location, the better your chance to win!
Enter for a chance to win a spectacular day away for two in one of five fabulous locations:
- Four Seasons in Dogmersfield, Hampshire
- The Scarlet in Mawgan Porth, Cornwall
- Rudding Park House in Harrogate, Yorkshire
- Glenapp Castle Hotel in North West Scotland
- Congham Hall Hotel and Spa in Norfolk
Tweet or Instagram your picture with the tag #speaksummer. The best photo will be chosen on the 1st September, and the winner will receive their prize.
Good luck and happy conferencing!